Membership: Individual vs. Corporate
Not sure yet how the IT Council will help meet your organization goals? Hesitant on how to convince the boss that corporate membership is a good investment? The IT Council now has individual memberships available! If you or your colleagues would like to try an individual level membership with limited access to the wealth of resources available to IT Council members, please register at the individual level to give it a try. Soon you’ll have all the material to know that corporate membership isn’t just a good investment, it’s a steal for the connections, best practices, and industry insight you will gain.
Note: Individual level memberships are subject to approval by the CAITC Board of Directors upon application.
Peer Groups & Leaders
- Purpose: Evaluate and share processes and services that are provisioned by an IT staff to their internal or external clients and used by themselves to run a business.
- Led by Catherine Villaire, AF Group
- Topics and speakers determined by group leader have included SLA contracts, Operational Maturity, ITIL Framework
- 10-15 participants in attendance at past events
Help Desk Group
- Purpose: Share relevant information and challenges pertaining to service and support provided to computer users within a company.
- Led by Jeff Mills, Greenstone FCS
- Topics and speakers determined by group leader have included vendor presentations (CPI, EasyVista, etc.), support expectations and trends, roundtable discussions
- 15-20 participants in attendance at past events
CIO Peer Group
- Purpose: Share large scale information and challenges pertaining to IT departments within organizations and within local industry sector. (Non-disclosure agreement available.)
- Previously led by Maria (Jasinski) Binning
- Inactive since 2014
Enterprise Architecture Group
- Proposed in 2015
- Identify purpose, need, possible leader
Looking for other topics or groups to share best practices? Please contact us to start or lead a new Peer Group!
To view the members only forum please log in.